Frandsen Jensine Featherlite Down JacketStyle Number: 628-588
FREE UK Delivery on all orders
Our stylists can help you on 01258 446464
Frandsen Jensine Featherlite Down Jacket
Style Number 628-588
- Lightweight construction
- Nylon and real down - soft and packable
- Close-fitting down-filled collar
- Zipped hand pockets
- Main Fabric: 100% Nylon outer
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 90% Duck Down and 10% Feather filling
This classic lightweight, windproof down jacket is built to keep you warm.
This Down Jacket from Robell's sister brand Frandsen is super stylish, providing ultimate insulation with a fresh design. It features a unique design to increase core warmth without inflating weight or bulk.
This multi-purpose jacket can be worn as an everyday coat or a layer.
Down Jacket Care:
Can I wash down products?
Yes, of course, so long as it is dirty, we recommend it. See below for step by step instructions.
Machine Wash at a low temperature -30 degrees using non-biological detergent and no softener
Can I or should I tumble dry a product?
We recommend drying our down products on low heat in a tumble dryer. This is for two reasons:
1.) to agitate the down fill and feathers, allowing the loft to return for maximum warmth.
2.) the heat from the tumble dryer will activate the jacket's DWR after re-treatment. This will allow for better water resistance.
Are tennis balls a good idea when tumble drying?
Yes, they are. Tennis balls are often cut in half and added to the tumble dryer stage as an extra aid for agitating the down fill. Helping the jacket return to its full loft. You can now actually buy specific drying balls for this purpose.
This method will help beat the down fill into shape, allowing maximum loft and warmth. Once dry, remove from the machine and lightly shake the garment.
We use Royal Mail for our Deliveries.
Delivery Options -
FREE UK Mainland and Northern Ireland Delivery 48-Hour Tracked
This service is available to all UK postcodes, including Jersey, Guernsey, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Isle of Man.
UK NEXT DAY 24-Hour Tracked - £4.99
This service is available to all UK postcodes, including Jersey, Guernsey, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, and Isle of Man.
(This is not a guaranteed service)
EU Countries £5.99
USA & Rest Of World £19.99
- Orders are usually dispatched for delivery within 1 working day subject to stock availability.
- Goods ordered for UK Next Tracked 24 must be received before 1 pm (Monday to Friday) subject to availability
- Weekend orders are usually dispatched on either Monday or Tuesday (excluding Public Holidays.)
- We use Royal Mail for all our Deliveries and all goods are sent Tracked and you will receive tracking details via email.