- Orders are usually dispatched for delivery within 1 working day subject to stock availability.
- Goods ordered for UK Next Day must be received before 1 pm (Monday to Friday) subject to availability
- Weekend orders are usually dispatched on either Monday or Tuesday (excluding Public Holidays.)
- We use Royal Mail for all our Deliveries and all goods are sent Tracked and you will receive tracking details via email.
FREE UK Mainland and Northern Ireland Delivery 48-Hour Tracked
This service is available to all UK postcodes, including Jersey, Guernsey, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Isle of Man.
UK NEXT DAY 24-Hour Tracked - £4.99
This service is available to all UK postcodes, including Jersey, Guernsey, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, and Isle of Man.
(This is not a guaranteed service)
EU Countries £5.99
USA & Rest Of World £19.99
TAX FREE SHOPPING OUTSIDE UK
ALL GOODS WILL BE DEDUCTED UK VAT AT CHECKOUT (CURRENTLY 20%)
Delivery to Europe and the USA / Rest of the World is sent by the Royal Mail International Tracked service. Deliveries can vary between 3 - 8 working days across the whole of the EU, International Orders will take longer. All orders to countries outside the UK are no longer charged VAT when ordering. VAT and customs charges will be charged for each parcel on arrival into the country and will be payable by the customer before they are allowed to collect their parcel. Please contact your local import office for more information
PLEASE NOTE CHANGES TO OUR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES
- All parcels are shipped directly from our warehouses in the UK, therefore some international orders may be liable for Customs Duty and local taxes.
- Since the 1st January 2021, if your parcel is being delivered to any EU country, it may be liable for Customs Duty and Local Taxes. These fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Our carrier will contact you once your parcel has shipped from our warehouse and before delivery, in order for you to pay these additional fees directly to the carrier.
- Orders with multiple items may be dispatched in separate parcels. You will only be charged one delivery fee; however, duties and taxes are charged upon delivery of each item.
- Failure to pay this additional duty or tax will result in your parcel being returned to us.
- Please speak to your local Customs Office if you have any queries regarding this.