Frandsen Carina Reversible Quilted Down JacketStyle Number: 346-482
FREE UK Delivery on all orders
Our stylists can help you on 01258 446464
- Reversible real down jacket
- Padded quilt on one side, rainproof on the other
- Zip and popper fastening
- Side style seam
- Two front welt pockets with popper fastening
- Curved and dipped hem
- Classic fit
- Rainproof on one side and Quilted Outer
- Two outer pockets, one inner pocket
- Frandsen logo detail on poppers
- Fill - Real Down
- Inside lining - Synthetic fibre
- Material properties - Warming
- . Down Jacket Care:
FRANDSEN brand from Robell
Frandsen Carina Reversible Quilted Down Jacket
Style Number 346-482
Reversible jackets shouldn't look this good. With padded quilting to one side and a plain rainproof fabric adorning the other, how you wear this coat could take a bit of head-scratching. It's perfect for the autumn and winter months with a hood to keep out swirling winds and in a long length to provide better protection from the elements. We think the best part is that you can hide muddy dog paws instantly.
Stylish reversible Jacket from Frandsen. Lightly padded. Two-way zip fastening. One side is a smooth outdoor jacket, and the other is elegantly quilted. Two front pockets and a hood with buttons. The colour options are black abstract self-print / walnut. The length is about 86cm.
Can I wash down products?
Yes, of course, so long as it is dirty, we recommend it. See below for step by step instructions.
Machine Wash at a low temperature -30 degrees using non-biological detergent and no softener
Can I or should I tumble dry a product?
We recommend drying our down products on low heat in a tumble dryer. This is for two reasons:
1.) to agitate the down fill and feathers, allowing the loft to return for maximum warmth.
2.) the heat from the tumble dryer will activate the jacket's DWR after re-treatment. This will allow for better water resistance.
Are tennis balls a good idea when tumble drying?
Yes, they are. Tennis balls are often cut in half and added to the tumble dryer stage as an extra aid for agitating the down fill. Helping the jacket return to its full loft. You can now actually buy specific drying balls for this purpose.
This method will help beat the down fill into a shape allowing for maximum loft and warmth. Once dry, remove from the machine and lightly shake the garment.
We use Royal Mail for our Deliveries.
Delivery Options -
FREE UK Mainland and Northern Ireland Delivery 48-Hour Tracked
This service is available to all UK postcodes, including Jersey, Guernsey, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Isle of Man.
UK NEXT DAY 24-Hour Tracked - £4.99
This service is available to all UK postcodes, including Jersey, Guernsey, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, and Isle of Man.
(This is not a guaranteed service)
EU Countries £5.99
USA & Rest Of World £19.99
- Orders are usually dispatched for delivery within 1 working day subject to stock availability.
- Goods ordered for UK Next Tracked 24 must be received before 1 pm (Monday to Friday) subject to availability
- Weekend orders are usually dispatched on either Monday or Tuesday (excluding Public Holidays.)
- We use Royal Mail for all our Deliveries and all goods are sent Tracked and you will receive tracking details via email.