Frandsen Elise Longline Down GiletStyle Number: 533-321
FREE UK Delivery on all orders
Our stylists can help you on 01258 446464
Elise Longline Down Gilet
Style Number 533-321
- Lightweight construction
- Nylon and real down - soft and packable
- Close-fitting down-filled collar
- Zipped hand pockets
- Detachable Hood
- Main Fabric: 100% Nylon outer
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Technical Down filling
The perfect amount of insulation and cover for late summer evenings, the Frandsen Longline Gilet will take you seamlessly into autumn and beyond when layered over your favourite knitwear.
Ready to be super warm and comfortable, even outside? In a cosy and classic quilted design, this longline gilet is designed for chilly days.
We use Royal Mail for our Deliveries.
Delivery Options -
FREE UK Mainland and Northern Ireland Delivery 48-Hour Tracked
This service is available to all UK postcodes, including Jersey, Guernsey, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Isle of Man.
UK NEXT DAY 24-Hour Tracked - £4.99
This service is available to all UK postcodes, including Jersey, Guernsey, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, and Isle of Man.
(This is not a guaranteed service)
EU Countries £5.99
USA & Rest Of World £19.99
- Orders are usually dispatched for delivery within 1 working day subject to stock availability.
- Goods ordered for UK Next Tracked 24 must be received before 1 pm (Monday to Friday) subject to availability
- Weekend orders are usually dispatched on either Monday or Tuesday (excluding Public Holidays.)
- We use Royal Mail for all our Deliveries and all goods are sent Tracked and you will receive tracking details via email.
Down Jacket Care:
Can I wash down products?
Yes of course so long as it is dirty, in fact we recommend it, see below for step by step instructions.
Machine Wash at a low temperature -30 degree using non biological detergent and no softener
Can I or should I tumble dry a product?
We actually recommend drying our down products on a low heat in a tumble dryer. This is for two reasons:
1.) to agitate the down fill and feathers allowing the loft to return for maximum warmth.
2.) the heat from the tumble dryer will activate the jacket's down after re-treatment, this will allow for better water resistance.
Are tennis balls a good idea when tumble drying?
Yes they are. Tennis balls are often cut in half and added to the tumble dryer stage as an extra aid for agitating the down fill. Helping the jacket return to its full loft. You can now actually buy specific drying balls for this purpose
This method will help to beat the down fill into shape allowing for maximum loft and warmth. Once dry remove from the machine and lightly shake the garment