Frandsen Jensine Down JacketStyle Number: 528-588-1
FREE UK Delivery on all orders
Our stylists can help you on 01258 446464
Frandsen Jensine Featherlite Down Jacket
Style Number 528-588
- Lightweight Luxury: Crafted with care, the Frandsen Jensine Down Jacket is soft and silky to the touch, providing a luxurious feel without any added bulk.
- Effortless Warmth: Filled with naturally insulating duck down, this padded jacket ensures exceptional warmth, trapping heat effectively while maintaining a sleek and streamlined appearance.
- Compact Convenience: Ideal for on-the-go individuals, the jacket is incredibly light and packs down small, making it easy to carry and perfect for unpredictable weather.
- Flattering Fit: The tailored fit and sleek paneling create a flattering silhouette that adds a touch of sophistication to any outfit.
- Versatile Style: Whether zipped or unzipped, over a tee or under your favorite jumper, the Jensine Down Jacket is a versatile piece suitable for various occasions – from casual outings to more formal settings.
- All-Season Appeal: Perfect for transitional weather, this gilet is a great choice for popping to the shops, meeting friends for afternoon tea, or heading to the office – a true staff favorite at So Simply.
- Lightweight construction
- Shower Proof Fabric
- Nylon and real down - soft and packable
- Close-fitting down-filled collar
- Zipped hand pockets
- Main Fabric: 100% Nylon outer
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 90% Duck Down and 10% Feather filling
- NEW Season Shades
Introducing the Frandsen Jensine Down Jacket – your perfect companion for staying warm in style!
Premium down plus technology equals warmth and incredible lightness. In a short length for a balanced style.
Elevate your layering game with the Jensine Down Jacket – because staying warm should never mean compromising on style!
We use Royal Mail for our Deliveries.
Delivery Options -
FREE UK Mainland and Northern Ireland Delivery 48-Hour Tracked
This service is available to all UK postcodes, including Jersey, Guernsey, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Isle of Man.
UK NEXT DAY 24-Hour Tracked - £4.99
This service is available to all UK postcodes, including Jersey, Guernsey, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, and Isle of Man.
(This is not a guaranteed service)
EU Countries £5.99
USA & Rest Of World £19.99
- Orders are usually dispatched for delivery within 1 working day subject to stock availability.
- Goods ordered for UK Next Tracked 24 must be received before 1 pm (Monday to Friday) subject to availability
- Weekend orders are usually dispatched on either Monday or Tuesday (excluding Public Holidays.)
- We use Royal Mail for all our Deliveries and all goods are sent Tracked and you will receive tracking details via email.
- Down Jacket Care: Can I wash down products? Yes, of course, so long as it is dirty, we recommend it. See below for step by step instructions.
Machine Wash at a low temperature -30 degrees using non-biological detergent and no softener
Can I or should I tumble dry a product?
We recommend drying our down products on low heat in a tumble dryer. This is for two reasons:
1.) to agitate the down fill and feathers, allowing the loft to return for maximum warmth.
2.) the heat from the tumble dryer will activate the jacket's DWR after re-treatment. This will allow for better water resistance.
Are tennis balls a good idea when tumble drying?
Yes, they are. Tennis balls are often cut in half and added to the tumble dryer stage as an extra aid for agitating the down fill. Helping the jacket return to its full loft. You can now actually buy specific drying balls for this purpose.
This method will help beat the down fill into shape, allowing maximum loft and warmth. Once dry, remove from the machine and lightly shake the garment.